Monday, July 11, 2011

Congratulations! Crime is down again!

Wow, great job everyone! Really, amazing, Chicago's crime is down again, for like the 30th month in a row! This must be the safest place to live on the Earth, there is no such thing as crime left. It must be like the movie Demolition Man where profanity has stopped and we just walk around with smiles. Welcome to Chicago/Mayberry, except in Chicago Otis, the town drunk is in rehab and not drinking anymore.

Sarcasm aside, who really believes these numbers? Who is generating them? Are they the same people who think the economy is growing? I am not going to blame the media for this, I blame our people in charge who put forth these lies. Cooking the books does nothing to help the problem. That is the same thing as when I was a child and my mom would tell me to clean my room, I'd just shove everything under my bed and yell "done!" The room looked cleaner, but the mess was still there, it didn't work for my mom, the cities lies shouldn't work for you either.

What I will blame the media for is not taking a hard look at these numbers, and having the courage to expose these lies. Without any research whatever I'm going to show you what I am talking about.
On the Chicago Breaking News site they entered the story "Cops: Violent Crimes continue decline in June, auto thefts increase." That story, as I am writing this one is 21 hours old, what has happened in the past 21 hours? Let's go right to their very own headlines....
  • 2 Killed, 11 wounded in overnight violence (posted 19 hours ago)
  • One man killed in Englewood homicide identified
  • Boy shot in Englewood, girl hit in West Garfield Park
  • Burglary call leads to pot bust in South Side
  • Cops: man, 47, shot on West Side during argument
  • Teen standing in group shot, wounded
  • Boy, 13, shot in Marquette Park
  • Man, woman shot inside vehicle on South Side
  • Man killed in car in Hegewisch
  • Woman shot in head on Southeast Side
  • Man injured in Southwest Side shooting
  • At least 11 wounded across city on steamy night (posted at 4:30 this morning)
  • Teen charged in crash that killed dispatcher
Now I am not a rocket scientist, in fact I bought my son a build a rocket kit a few years back, parts of it are still in my trunk, I'll get around to building it someday, but I smell something funny here. If crime is down so much here how can all those stories exist? That's a lot of people shot in 21 hours, and that's just in one city! How come there is not a new story by breaking news that reads


  •  Breaking news questioning Chicago's ability to tell truth about crime stats.
I would love that, Breaking News has more than enough ammo for it, why aren't they doing it? That's right the media is in bed with our politicians.  Obi Wan Daley and his apprentice Rahm Skywalker are doing Jedi Mind tricks


These aren't crimes you are looking at, nothing to see here

No comments:

Post a Comment